From distant Moorish origins to new-world Spanish influences to our own Colonial heritage – the revival genre is at once pure and complex. It asks you to understand origin, lineage, craft and indigenous materials then interpret and transform these into something relevant and capable for todayWe are extremely well-versed and experienced in the revival genre, which has come from our enduring pursuit of its details, learning its nuances and crafting examples. We are life-long fans and, possibly, obsessed.
Our Revival Projects
- 603 San Ysidro > Single Family Residential
- Apple Oaks Ranch > Single Family Residential
- Chapala One > Multi-Family, Residential
- Entrada de Santa Barbara > Mixed Use
- Greene Residence > Single Family Residential
- Hope Ranch Stable > Single Family Residential
- Llano Road House > Single Family Residential
- Miradero Lane House > Single Family Residential
- Sea Ranch > Single Family Residential
- Shields Residence > Single Family Residential
Additional Mixed Use Projects
Entrada de Santa Barbara
Entrada de Santa Barbara, one of the largest private developments in the City for two decades, comprises a master plan spreading over three sites–including the historic reconstruction of The Californian Hotel built in 1924.
This mixed use coastal development, located 1.5 blocks away from the Pacific Ocean, consists of a high-end, 123-room boutique hotel, with over 22,000 square feet of commercial space, a large parking garage component, and a grand public plaza. This site will ultimately enhance and connect the lower State Street and the Wharf Waterfront area to Downtown, as well as become the gateway to the expanding Funk Zone and Urban Wine Trail.
Entrada de Santa Barbara is currently in the Design Development phase, and is set to commence construction with completed slated for 2016.